Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cheer up Tuesdays

Ok, so. It's like this. I do try to keep my blog a bit light-hearted, but it can sometimes be way too easy to have a bit of a moan.
We've all had bad skating days, bad days at work, bad days at home, bad days in our own heads...etc, etc.

So with that in mind, I thought - wouldn't it be nice to have a little something you can rely on to bring a smile to your face each week? And thus was born the idea for Cheer Up Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, I'm going to post something which I hope will make you smile. It may or may not be skating-related, and it could be a full-on story or just a cute picture or a funny sentence. Whichever way, I hope it will be just a little bright spot in your day.

I know it's not Tuesday, but here's one for free, imported from my day job:

Teesside's dumbest criminals

1 comment:

  1. Catchy name. I feel like I want to steal it for my next feature (too bad I can't!)

    ReplyDelete